Visit Sagada is your one-stop resource website for everything that has everything to do with Sagada, Philippines.
Thank you for visiting us!
Here’s the Sagada Super Post. Almost everything you know for planning your very own cost-efficient, organized and fun Do-It-Yourself Sagada getaway is here. If you don’t find it here, post a question on our Facebook page.
Think of this post as a table of contents that would tie together almost all the entries that we have here.
How do I get to Sagada?
There are multiple ways to get to Sagada. Traveling to the western side of the country is slightly more convenient due to the number of buses leaving Manila for Baguio City in a day (perhaps as much as 50 trips for Victory Liner). Traveling via the eastern side (Ohayami or Cable Tours) gives you less options but gets you to Sagada earlier.
Comparing the routes - what's the best one?
- Via the Manila – Baguio City – Sagada route
- Via the Manila – Banaue – Sagada route
- Via the Manila – Bontoc – Sagada route
What are the places to see and the things to do?
- List of Attractions
- Bomod-ok Falls (Big Falls)
- Sumaguing Cave
- Sumaguing-Lumiang Cave Connection
- Mt. Ampacao
- Echo Valley
- Lake Danum
- Bokong Falls (Small Falls)
How do I see the sights and places of interest?
- How to plan your itinerary
- How to organize tours and look for tour guides
Where can we stay in Sagada?
- Residential Lodge – Visit Sagada highly recommends this.
- George Guesthouse
Budget for Sagada? How many days?
Holy Week/ Holidays In Sagada: What To Expect
The Sagada Budget Matrix
Question: Should you bring a kid to Sagada?
How Many Days Should You Spend In Sagada?
- ATM in Sagada