Tour: The Big Falls by Benj
March 13, 2008, 6:11 pm
Filed under: Uncategorized

falls.jpg

The Bomod-ok Falls – or simply the Big Falls — is one of Sagada’s most visited and sought-after attractions. Despite being one of the few sites of interest that is more than a few minutes’ hike from the town center, countless visitors still brave the long trek to admire the 200-feet tall column of water as it splashes down on the cold pools below.

To get to the Big Falls, one must hire a guide from the Tourism Desk at the Town Hall care of the Sagada Environmental Guides Association (SEGA) or the office of the newly-established Sagada Genuine Guides Association (SAGGAS). For the former, the charge for a group of 10 people or less is a pretty affordable rate of 600 pesos (~15 USD). Use this to your advantage! Look for other small groups who would be willing to split the fee with you. Who knows, you might even make friends in the process.

The trail to the Big Falls would take you on a long and exhausting trek along the sides of countless rice terraces! You literally walk between rice paddies and scale the elevated portions to the lower levels through the use of the sturdy stone walls of the terraces. The ingenuity of these people would totally impress you. The rocks were once in the river bed but thanks to the great minds and muscles of the ancestors of the present day Sagadans, this great construction project is in existence for all of us to see and appreciate.

terraces.jpg

You can walk from the town proper to the falls, but that would take roughly three to four hours of trekking. The descent to the falls itself is quite challenging especially for those people who are not used to much exercise. To make it easier on the legs and ankles, you may rent a jeep or van for 600 pesos (~ 15 USD) more to have it take you to the last town navigable by road. Since this will be quite a physical activity make sure that you have enough water with you. You will not see a lot of stores along the way. It will also be more advantageous if you start your trip in the early morning (say 6-7 AM) when the sun is still not beating hard on you. Wear comfortable and cool clothing and make sure to slap on some sunblock. If you intend to go swimming, bring a change of clothes. Be wary of the fact that there are no man-made structures near the falls so there are no such things as dressing rooms or shower areas.

The barrangays (townships under a town) of Aguid and Banga-an are the entry points to the Big Falls. The Banga-an route is much easier because most of the trail is comprised of concrete walkways along the terraces. Though the steps are steep, it’s still much manageable compared to what awaits you in Aguid.

On the former, you will be walking along the caked soil of the terraces borders. You better have good balance because one false move could send you dropping at least 8 feet to the level below. If you accidentally step on a paddy, you’ll probably sink to your knees. How do I know? Well, experience is the best teacher! Hehe

spill.jpg

Here’s our friend from Korea who took a really messy spill. :p

The two paths from Aguid and Banga-an meet a few hundred meters from the falls. The trail now becomes a delicately matted and sculpted path of rocks in between a very deep ravine and a slow moving stream. If you’re not sure of your ability to balance, don’t try to impress anyone. Walk along the stream like I did! If you are to fall though, there are plenty of foliage and plants to grab on to just in case. But then again, we wouldn’t want to take that chance, right?

The trail then changes to a maze-like combination of large rocks partially submerged in water. Beware of these rocks. They are very slippery and there is a big chance of getting caught off guard. Be alert at all times!

Once you reach the pool, you’ll realize that the water is very cold. If you’re not a strong swimmer, don’t attempt to even go to the deeper parts. The cold could tire you easily and all the shivering could make it hard for you to make efficient strokes across the water.

Make sure that you have enough energy for the return trip – don’t forget that it’s a steep ascent. :)

Have fun and stay safe!

Powered by Facebook Comments

103 Comments so far

By the way Benj, do you have like a sample itinerary in exploring Sagada so that we can take it as reference in going there?

Comment by Jen

Jen, we actually have plans of posting sample itineraries, but for the mean time, let us wait for Benj’s reply, I think he has. I also have sample itineraries, I will send it to you also, so you can choose which itinerary to follow.

Comment by Angel

Thank you Angel, I really appreciate it… I’m looking forward to check on that itinerary that you’ll be sending me…

Comment by Jen

Hi Angel, I rcv’d the itinerary sample.. Thank you…

Comment by Jen

If you guys decide to go down the path late, be on the trail up about an hour and a half before dusk. Another friendly tip: do not bring a heavy bag or you’ll pant like a dog going back up.

Comment by Fritz

hello, planning to visit sagada on thursday & friday. may i have sample of itinerary too. thanks

Comment by mai

[…] Balugan, Bangaan (on the way to Bomod-ok Falls) and Kiltepan are where the rice terraces in this town can be found. Kiltepan which is bounded by […]

Pingback by Visit Sagada » Tour: The Rice Terraces of Sagada

Check your mail mai.

Comment by Angel

@ Fritz:

I thought you’ve never been there? :)

Comment by Benj

[…] the Big Falls (and other hikes): wear a shirt and comfortable pair of pants. You may be walking across patches of […]

Pingback by Visit Sagada » Travel: What To Wear While In Sagada

hi im nikki cn i have a sample of itinerary coz were planning to go in Sagada on march 27 thanks

Comment by nikki Lazaro

hi nikki, check your email.

Comment by Angel

Hi There! Can I also please have a copy of the itinerary and an idea of how much the entire 3D/2N (excluding travel) may cost? thanks so much!

Comment by Jools

can i also have a copy of itinerary? is there’s any travel package for 3d/2n going to sagada? thanks

Comment by eNocH

I think the picture of the big falls in this article is not the “Big Falls” or Bomod-ok Falls found in Sagada. Thanks…

Comment by andrew

Aight.Changed. :p

Comment by Benj

eNocH and Jools, check your mailbox! :-)

Comment by Angel

my boyfriend and i are planning to go to sagada..

it’s a two-day leave..

please do give me some advice and itinerary as well..

we plan to leave manila sunday night to be in baguio by monday.. and will also leave sagada by tuesday..

thanks in advance!

Comment by Juli

I just sent you an email Juli. Cheers

Comment by Benj

[…] in this picture, the Bokong Falls is definitely no where near the size and majestic beauty of the Bomod-ok Falls (Big Falls) but since it’s just a  few minutes’ walk from the town center, it’s […]

Pingback by Visit Sagada » Tour: Bokong Falls (Small Falls)

[…] Bomod-ok Falls (Big Falls) […]

Pingback by Visit Sagada » How To Tour Sagada

Hi! Is there other way of transportation to go to last town before “The Big Falls”? Because its a little costly if we rent a van of a jeep for 600 pesos.

Comment by Robert

That’s one thing that I have yet to ask about. I think there’s a daily trip going to the area. Nobody seems to be taking that option. I’ll ask.

Comment by Benj

hello. =) may i also have a copy of the sample itinerary? is it advisable to go there in july? thanks! =)

Comment by pam

Hi,

I’m planning to be off to Sagada around the first week of August. Siguro from here in Pampanga Friday Night and leave Sagada by Tuesday Morning.

Will these dates be a good time for all the worthy activities?
Can you send me a sample itinerary with the prizes and contact so we can plan ahead?
By the way we will be there in a group of 4 persons.

Comment by Ge Compay

hello, we’re planning to visit Sagada for the 2nd time this july3-5. Can you give us a sample itinerary for 3d/2n stay? Hehe our 1st time there was great but it’s just a 1 nyt stay and we were only able to explore small falls, echo valley and hanging coffins. So I’d greatly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks for the help. GOD Bless u all!

Comment by Riccz

Hello po…Can I also have a sample of 3d/2n itinerary? We’ll be goin’ there this july 3-6. It’s our 2nd time but our 1st encounter was just a one nyt stay so so we weren’t able to explore Sagada really.

Thank you & GOD Bless!

Comment by ricca

Hi Riccz!

Did you mean 3-6 Jul you’ll already be in Sagada? You can use Angel‘s [popular by a landslide] itinerary here and make changes as needed; e.g. you take out stuff you’ve done in your first visit

Comment by Jeff

Hello guys! We’ll be going to sagada on August 1 to 4. This site is very much useful to us sagada first timers. We already have our itinerary but can you give us your sample IT for 4 days and 3 nights (that includes travel time). Thank you. More power!

Comment by Jong

[…] Bomod-ok Falls (Big Falls) – is one of Sagada’s most visited and sought-after attractions. Despite being one of the few sites of interest that is a few minutes’ hike from the town center, countless visitors still brave the long trek to admire the 200-feet tall column of water as it splashes down on the cold pools below. […]

Pingback by the Sagada ESCAPE plan « dreaming big…

[…] from the Bokong Falls, the smaller of the two waterfalls open to tourists (the other, why yes, the Big Falls!). This jump is about 20-25 feet high. Des set the bar for the jump, and for the 3 of us other guys […]

Pingback by Visit Sagada » Five things not to miss out on Sagada - #1: jump off a waterfall

Can I alos have a copy of a 3d / 2n itinerary? plus the costs? thanks in advance

Comment by cha

Hi! I would like to request also a copy of the itinerary? thank you so much!

Comment by sheila

hi i would like to request for a sample itinerary also.

Comment by sheila

… I’ve been to sagada and it’s a wonderful place….
and if only I’ll be given another chance…i have a pic pa nga sa bokong falls eh…namumukhang mermaid daw..jeje…nasa friendster…(lady_glatea@yahoo.com)i wanna visit the marlboro country….I didnt see this yet but my couz told me that marlboro country is like new zealand

Comment by glatea

Hi can i request for 3d/2n IT,our route will be manila-banaue-bontoc-sagada plus the cost na rin.hehe…thanks!

Comment by annie

Hi guys. since everyone is asking for ITs and everyone is also nice to answer them, may i also ask for one. this will be much appreciated. Plan to go to Sagada next week. 3D/2N also. is it advisable to bring a Van to banaue and then go to Sagada by public transportation? or just take the Bus straight to Sagada. dalawa lang kami. Many Thanks.

Comment by Hermie

Hi, since this page really is about the Big Falls, my question is related to it – just wondering if it is advisable to wear sandals during the trek? Or should we wear rubber shoes? Thanks!

Comment by Cricket

[…] caves with slippery calcified floors, steep & rocky mountain sides and freezing water from Bomod-ok falls. Or you can just choose to stay behind at the Residential Lodge and watch TV in Tita […]

Pingback by Visit Sagada » Question: Should you bring a kid to Sagada?

I would like to request also a copy of the itinerary and cost? Thank you so much!!

Comment by michelle

hi guys!can i also ask for a copy of itinerary as well?and the cost please. that would be much appreciated.im planning to go to sagada next month. thanks a lot!

Comment by al

hi guys! im planning to visit Sagada this Dec. 6-8, 2008. please provide me a sample of itenirary for my 3days 2nights stay. will be travelling with my friends and a sister-in-law who is 60 years old.

thanks a lot.

Comment by Naomi O. Solis

hi guys! im planning to travel to sagada this dec. 6-8, 2008 with my friends and sister-in-law who is 60 years old. can you please provide me with itinerary for 3 days and 2 nights stay in Sagada?

thanks a lot.

Comment by Naomi O. Solis

hi guys! im planning to travel to sagada on dec. 6-8, 2008 with my friends and sister-in-law who is 60 years old. can you please provide me with itinerary for my 3 days and 2 nights stay in sagada?

thanks a lot.

naomi

Comment by Naomi O. Solis

hi guys! im planning to visit sagada this dec. 6-8, 2008 with my friends and my sister-in-law who is 60 years old. can you please provide me with itinerary for my 3 days and 2 nights stay in sagada?

thanks a lot.

naomi

Comment by Naomi O. Solis

I heard the big falls and other destinations are closed to tourists on some dates. What are those dates? Thanks.

Comment by julie

Hi Julie

The dates are not set in stone. The rituals usually take place during
the weeks preceding the planting season and the week of the harvest.
It happens four times a year and the people in Baranggay Aguid don’t
really announce it.

Comment by Benj

hi! could you also send me a sample itinerary for a 2N/3D trip? We’re planning to take the Mla-Banaue-Bontoc-Sagada road. THanks a lot!

Comment by Liyah

I suggest you take the Manila-Sagada directly. Cable Tours serve that trip. Just have a reservation 3 days before. Call 774-1290 & 09298194688 for reservation. We’ve been to sagada last Sat-Monday January 24-26.

Comment by Tubol

@Tubol, it is not Manila-Sagada directly. Cable Tours trip is only up to Bontoc. From Bontoc, you have to take a 45 minutes to 1 hour jeepney ride to Sagada.

Comment by Angel

Hi! How long does the whole trip to Big Falls may take considering we rent a van or jeep via Bang-an?

Im planning to go to the big falls on our last day around 7am, the last bus trip to Baguio is around 1pm, Can we be able to catch the last trip to Baguio? much better if we can get back to town before 12pm.

THANKS

Comment by sakuranai

hi….

a canadian friend and i would like to “avail” of the IT that is much talked about…. we intend to visit may 21-24. we will be originating from baguio…..

thanks a lot

Comment by jean

hi, like everybody else, may i please have a a copy of the sample itinerary? we’re still thinking if we’d stay for 3d/2n or 4d/3n. we’re also planning to visit banaue for the rice terraces sana. is it possible to fit this in? do you think we should do this before sagada or after na lang on our way back to manila?

thank you! :)

Comment by Mm

hi guys! im planning to visit sagada this may. 5-8, 2009 with my boyfrend. can you please provide me with itinerary for my 3 days and 2 nights stay in sagada?thankss..

Comment by monaliza

hi guys! im planning to visit sagada this dec. 5-7, 2009 with my boyfriend can you please provide me with itinerary for my 3 days and 2 nights stay in sagada?

thankss..

Comment by monaliza lopez

hi. i know this is way too late na to plan for a holy week trip. possible pa bang makahanap ng lodging today? i’ll appreciate all the help you can extend. please please please…..????

Comment by tina

hi everyone! my officemates and I are planning to go to sagada next week, april 9 to 11 to be exact. this is an imprompto decision. can anybody help us make this work? possible pa ba? cge na please

Comment by tina

hi guys. my officemate and i really would like to go to sagada. and our free time only is next week. help us naman na makapunta ng sagada please? if anyone here is going to sagada on the 8th or on the 9th please contact me if we can join you guys. thanks a lot

Comment by tina

Hello. Am planning a trip to Sagada in a month’s time and I must say, your site, with all the information and photos, is super helpful…and I am not even been through most of the pages yet!!!. I am going with my wife and kids (10 and 7). May I ask for a sample itinerary? Also, may I ask for advise on how many days would be appropriate if I wanted to see “most” of Sagada unhurriedly? Thanks!

Comment by Dennis Isleta

Please send me a sample itinerary. We plan to leave at 1am this Wed via the Banaue route, then go back to Manila via Baguio on Friday. Thanks :)

Comment by Paula

Hi Paula,

Seems Benj and Angel are busy…would you please post your email address so I can forward you the one Angel sent me last year. This helped us a lot. I’ll also send you the one that I’ve mapped out for our group’s Sagada trip this coming May. :)

Thanks!

Comment by jools

Hi guys, we went to Sagada 2 yrs ago. Hope these itineraries would help.

1st day, if you will arrive between 11AM to 12PM, find your inn first.hehehe Of course, so you can rest, put your bags down and eat from the super duper long trip. Im sure, magugutom talaga kayo.
1PM to 2PM, go to the municipal hall and look for a tourist guide. Suggest to go first to Sumaging cave. Around 2 to 3 hours ang maco-consume nyong oras pagpunta at pabalik then hanging coffins.
6PM – dinner time at the famous Yoghurt House. Masarap dun. Masferre is good also pero tagal mag-serve ng food.(hahaha manira ba?)
7PM or 8PM, gimik time at Log Cabin. Gimik na simple lang po ito. HIndi katulad sa Manila. Tahimik po kasi dito. Tapos tulugan na!
2nd day, 6AM – watch the sunrise. Then off to go to Kiltipan Tower where you can see the rice terraces. Nice view here pero trekking talaga dito. Kung magaling ang guide nyo, mae-explore nyo pa ang lugar. Then, to Big Falls and Borong falls (small falls lang to). Kung kaya pa ng oras, go kayo sa Matangkib Cave.
12NN – 1PM – lunch time
2PM – 3PM, off to go Lake Danom. Walkathon lang po dito kasi madalang ang bus. Suerte pag may bus na dumaan. Pero maganda ang mga view plus mga wild orchids and flowers makikita nyo. 1 hr walkathon then 1 hr pabalik. Along the way is Pottery House. Visit rin kyo dito. Magaganda mga gawa nila pero expensive.

So un lang.. sana nakatulong ang itinerary to. Have fun guys!

Comment by Aya

If you will arrive around lunchtime, find your inn first so you can rest, put your bags down and eat after a very long trip. Im sure, gutom na kayo.
2PM – go to municipal hall and ask for a tour guide. Suggest to visit first the famous Sumaging Cave. YOU MUST REMEMBER NOT TO WEAR RUBBER SHOES OR SANDALS BECAUSE IT IS very SLIPPERY AND FULL OF BAT SHITS INSIDE THE CAVE. Please wear trekking sandals or shoes. It will take 3-4 hours of walking, trekking and going down to the cave and back to your inn. Di pa kasali swimming inside the cave. Super lamig. After that, try going to the hanging coffins. If gutom na kayo, go to the famous yoghurt house for your dinner. If di pa kayo pagod, gimik sa Log Cabin for a good music then tulugan na.
2nd day – watch the sunrise at Kiltipan tower. The best ang view ng rice terraces dito especially kung harvest season. Then to Bomod-ok falls and the Bokong falls (small falls), Matangkib Cave, St. Mary’s Church then lunch time. If you still have the energy, go to Latang Underground river or Lake Danom. Walkathon po dito so be prepared. Rough road but nice view. U’ll see wild flowers along the way. it will take you 1 hour going to Lake Danom via walking. Going back, drop by at Pottery House. Nice place but their products are quite expensive.

There you have it. Hope it helps. Have fun guyz!

Comment by Aya

Hi!
We’re going to Sagada from May 8-10. Most likely, it’s gonna be one of those 3D, 2Ns trip.
Can you please give me a sample itinerary?

By the way, I’d like to congratulate you on your site. This is like an online bible for Sagada-bound travelers! Thank you for making our planning for the trip easier…

More power,
Lani Suzon

Comment by Lani Suzon

hi! my friend and i will go to sagada on may 1-3
we’ll be leaving manila on april 30 going to banaue and from there go down to sagada.. then on the third we’ll go to baguio and then back to manila.. may i also have a copy of your itinerary? thanks :D really appreciate it

Comment by carla chua

hi! my gf and i are going there this weekend (May 23-25). Can you also please send me a copy of the itinerary (preferably for a 3D/2N stay)? thanks in advance. :)

Comment by robert

Hi guys! Please send me a sample itinerary (preferably for a 3D/2N stay). Thanks in advance. :)

Here’s my emial add: darkangelr73@yahoo.com

Comment by Bob

Hi. We will be arriving Sagada around 12 noon of December 28 and departing December 30, around lunch time. We plan to do the cave connection and the big falls. Can you provide us with a recommended itinerary so we maximize our stay? Thanks

Comment by May

Hi. We will be arriving 12 noon on December 28 and departing 1 pm of December 30. We plan to do the cave connection and the big falls. Can you recommend an itinerary to include the other closer sites to maximize our stay? We have a car with us.

Comment by May

hi guys, im tina..we’re planning to go to sagada with my friends ( we are 5-6 ) on july 25 to 26, 2009…will be leaving manila on july 24 10:00 pm via manila- banaue route, and will be back on july 26 to manila via sagada – baguio – manila..plz help me on our itinerary, it would be 2day, 1 night stay in sagada…how can we maximize our time and at the same time visit the beautiful places of sagada?

tnx in advance….

Comment by tina

hi benj!
my friends and i are going to sagada this november 26..can u help us in forming an itenerary that can maximize our time in visiting as many places as we can in sagada and at the same time not spending too much? we wanted to opt in taking the banue route..can u please help us? thankx in advance!;p

Comment by maj

hello.. my friends and I are planning to visit Sagada this November.. can we have a sample itinerary? probably a 3days-2nights stay.. thanks! :)

Comment by Mitch

Hi all,
To answer the slippery or footwear question, the trail to the Big Falls is NOT slippery. The concrete pathways and some stones are quite safe even through the pouring rain and believe me, we were totally drenched and even the wind blew very hard. As for footwear, wear anything thats comfortable. My pair of sandals broke the day before so I had just slippers for the trek and they worked out fine.
Thanks to Sir Benj and the rest of his crew for this great site! Parang tuloy ang hirap magplan ng trips sa ibang lugar. =) More power

Comment by Gello

Thanks for the hand, Gello.

Yup, Gello’s right, it’s an easy hike as long as you can deal with stairs real well! :) make sure that you’re fit before you head out. It can be quite a taxing walk up the trail if you don’t pace yourself.

I’ve also experienced losing a sole of a rubber shoe while hiking to the falls – actually both soles (major phail!).

While it’s an easy walk for the most part, please stay cautious! Each step could be dangerous if you’re not being careful.

Cheers and take care.

Comment by Benj

Hi Benj,

Me and my officemates are going to Sagada this November for a 3D/2N adventure. It’s going to be Manila-Banaue-Sagada-Baguio-Manila. Can you give me an itinerary that would include Sumaguing Cave and the Big Falls? Also, is it advisable not to bring our wallet inside the cave since it could get wet? Many thanks.

Ruel

Comment by Ruel

Hi Benj,

My officemates are going to Sagada for a 3d/2n adventure. Can you give an an itinerary that would include Sumaguing Cave and The Big Falls? Travel would be Manila-Banaue-Sagada-Baguio-Manila. Also, is it okay to bring a camera inside the Cave? Thanks!

Ruel

Comment by Ruel Angga

thanks for the very informative site, my fiancee and i are planning to go there this nov. 27-30 just the of us. i was just wondering if the room rate change if we are only 2 in a room? and can you send me IT suggestion we would gladly appreciate it. kudos

Comment by jv

jv! will be there nov28-30. if u guys need an extra person for a cheaper guide rates, message me at baby_munchkinz826@yahoo.com :) wohooo! sagada, here i come :)

Comment by babywish

thanks for the very informative site you have. we’re planning to visit sagada around january of next year. i was hoping you could send me a sample itenerary (with the sumaguing cave and big falls). i’m thinking of like 3d/2n. thanks i advance!

Comment by Nin

Hi! we’re planning to go there this april. i texted mommy mary already but she hasn’t replied yet.. hopefully she does coz i’ve only heard good feedback about her and her place. Can I also have a copy of that itenerary with quotes/budget? thanks! this is a great site!

Comment by Patch

Hi! We are planning to go to Sagada on April 26-29,we are 4 and we need one room. Tita Mary is not replying even in the e-mail. How can we reach her?
can I also get a copy of your suggested itinerary.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Comment by Nancy B.

Hi! We are planning to go to Sagada on April 26-29, we are 4 and we need one room. Can you please send me your suggested itinerary for 4 days?

What footwear do you suggest to wear for caving
and going to the falls. Is rubber shoes ok?

We have not received any reply from Tita Mary.
How come? Thanks.

Comment by Nancy Bernardino

Hi! we’re planning to go to sagada this coming june,can i ask for sample itin also with price list since june is not a peak season. thank you..

Comment by Tina

hey hello :) i also wish for an itinerary, if you guys dont mind?? thanks.

Comment by jelo

Hi,
I am planning to visit Sagada on October second week, will be about 4 persons, during october whats the weather like. Is 2 nights/3days enough to see the attractions. Thank you. Very informative website.

Comment by Romm

hi what day on feb is best to go to sagada? me and my gf will go there.

Comment by jeremiah

hi what day on feb is the day to go to sagada?

Comment by jeremiah

Hi,
Were planning to go in sagada dis january 28,2011, me and my bf. can you advice me 4 cheaper tour, will i get a tour package promo or simply just going there and have our trip buy our own? can you give us also a sample of itinerary so that we can know what we will do first, and i also want to know when will be the sagadas festival? thanks.

Comment by mads

[…] 03:30PM – ETA Sagada.  Register at tourism office.  Sign-up for tours of your choice.  For those on a tight-budget but would still love to experience Sagada’s rugged terrain, try the cave connection tour and the trek to Bomod-ok falls. […]

Pingback by How Bants Got Our Guide Hernia « couple of itchy feet

Hello, we are planning to visit Sagada at the end of May. Is it a good time to visit the place? Can I also have an itin for 3D/2N. How much will it cost us for that stay if we’re from Manila? I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance. God bless.

Comment by Kleng

My officemates and I are going to Sagada on April 3, 4 and 5, taking the Manila-Baguio-Sagada route. On April 2, we’ll leave Manila by 10 p.m. so we can arrive in Baguio at 4 a.m. of April 3 and take the early bus trip to Sagada. By noontime, we shall have arrived in Sagada. That means we only have the rest of the afternoon of April 3, the whole day of April 4 and the whole morning of April 5 to tour Sagada. We’ll leave in the afternoon. What itinerary do you suggest for us?
Please e-mail me at sonny.virtus@gmail.com. Salamat!

Comment by Sonny Virtus

Can i have a copy of a 3D2N trip to Sagada /cost please..TY

Comment by Marivic

hello:) may i have a sample of itinerary..tnx

Comment by mikaela

[…] […]

Pingback by Anonymous

Why do you need a guide for the big waterfalls? Is the trail not paved or marked well enough to go it alone?

Comment by Winston

You will need a guide because you will go through a traditional village – they wouldn’t have unsupervised individuals roaming around. It’s marked. :)

Comment by Benj

Hi,

We will be coming from Tuguegarao. What’s the best way to go to Sagada? What’s the best route and what are the mode of transportation that we will have to take? Would you know how long is the total travel time, and the best time to leave Tuguegarao? Would you know bus liners that offers trip to Sagada?

Comment by Von Viajero

Hi! Could we also have the itinerary for a 3D2N trip in Sagada. We plan on leaving Thursday night (Sep.29) and leave for Manila on Sunday (Oct.2). :) ASAP please. Hehe. Thank you very much! :D

Comment by Cesca

Hi! We are planning to go to Sagada on Dec 18-20,we are 10, 2 kids. I wish to get a copy of your suggested itinerary. And also itinerary that we can bring the kids 4 year and 2 year old kids. Thank you

Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Comment by Sue

[…] Bomod-ok Falls or simply the Big Falls — is one of Sagada’s most visited and sought-after attractions. Despite being one of the few sites of interest that is a few minutes’ hike from the town center, countless visitors still brave the long trek to admire the 200-feet tall column of water as it splashes down on the cold pools below. To get to the Big Falls, one must hire a guide from the Tourism Desk at the Town Hall care of the Sagada Environmental Guides Association (SEGA) or the office of the newly established Sagada Genuine Guides Association (SAGGAS). For the former, the charge for a group of 10 people or less is a pretty affordable rate of 600 pesos (~15 USD). Use this to your advantage! Look for other small groups who would be willing to split the fee with you. Who knows, you might even make friends in the process. The trail to the Big Falls would take you on a long and exhausting trek along the sides of countless rice terraces! You literally walk between rice paddies and scale the elevated portions to the lower levels through the use of the sturdy stone-walls of the terraces. The ingenuity of these people would totally impress you. The rocks were once in the riverbed but thanks to the great minds and muscles of the ancestors of the present day Sagadans, this great construction project is in existence for all of us to see and appreciate. […]

Pingback by Ganduyan: Laylaydek Sik-a « Alienscream's Blog

HELLO GELLO,
CAN I HAVE A COPY OF AN ITINERARY. PLAN TO GO THERE BY LAND FOR 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS WE ARE 8 IN THE GROUP. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
NECY

Comment by ency garcia

Can I have a copy of an itinerary? please..

Comment by Gell